Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Lukewarm

  I want to stir your hearts and thoughts and your spirit man today. Let me share some passages with you. Hebrews 5:11-14 of whom we have much to say, and hard to explain, since you have become dull of hearing. For though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you again the first principles of  the oracles of God; and you have come to need milk and not solid food. For everyone who partakes only of milk is unskilled in the word of righteousness, for he is a babe. But solid food belongs to those who are of full age, that is those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

  This message is for the body of Christ. Its time to wake up, and start taking a stand and take our country back in the ways of the Lord. People WAKE UP! Its time to wake up. What this passage is talking about is for the many who have been saved for years but are still walking with the Lord like a baby. For the people going to church every Sunday getting fed the word of God, but not doing anything about it. Are you sharing with people what Jesus has done for you? Do you know what your spiritual gifts are? Are you growing in them? People, there is a sense of urgency. Time is short before the Lords return. Are you ready? Do you think just because you gave your heart to Jesus 20 years ago but are still living in the ways of the world that you will truly be saved? Revelation 3:15-16 "I know your works, that you are neither cold nor hot. I could wish you were cold or hot. " So then, because you are lukewarm and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth." YIKES FOLKS! I would not want the Lord to vomit me out of His mouth because I am lukewarm. Are you lukewarm? Do you know where your final destination is going to be? We have a choice. I pray that we all make the right one. Love you all. Have a blessed day!!

Denise

3 comments: